When you begin singing you begin with do re me
when you begin to cook you begin with chopping, observing and tasting.
The basic guidelines from experience
1. Clean the surface before you start.
2. Never lick your droppings that fall on your finger, you certainly make a face when they do it on tv shows.
3. Chop and keep the scrap aside, while must be disposed along side.
4. Wash dishes, even if you have help who regularly wash that pile as they cook, do it yourself today. The next time you pick your utensils for chopping, soaking, mixing, cooking and plating – wisely.
5. Clean and re-clean! Leave the kitchen looking and smelling fresh.
Have a happy and healthy meal.